PRESCRIPTION BEFORE DIAGNOSIS IS MALPRACTICE
To ensure you receive Services specifically for your situation, please select a day and time from the link below that best fits with your schedule to have a conversation with Mike to determine the best prescription of service needed.
Ready to get started? Schedule a 15 minute call with Mike now!
From international conferences to company training workshops, Mike shares his unique search experiences, placement stories, and decade plus expertise from resumes to negotiating job offers and everything in between.
For more information about Mike Sudermann, a full list of speaking topics or to book Mike for your even, please contact us here.
1:1 Executive Advising
Want a highly personalized approach to learning everything you need to know about landing your next top job while maximizing your compensation. Mike is available for one-on-one strategic advising sessions. He will help reboot or simply start your job search endeavor; maximize your self-promotion materials, as well as advise on how to stand out from the crowd and position yourself as the #1 must hire.
Scroll to learn more!
Mike Sudermann provides a variety of customized workshops for groups of 10+. Some topics include:
- Workforce transition
- LinekIn Optimization
- Resume Hacks
- Interview Strategies
- … and more!
Mike Sudermann will utilize his decade plus executive recruiting expertise to revamp or fine tune your resume to ensure it separates you from the crowded market place. Mike has worked with over 14,000 hiring managers and knows what they look for in a resume. He wants to ensure your resume gets a full read not the average 8 second glance most resumes get.
RESUME REVAMPING INCLUDES:
- Resume reviewed by Mike personally
- Discovery phone call with Mike to discuss career specifics
- Mike will identify key points to improve the resume and make it stand out
- Receive LinkedIn Review and tips to improve profile
- Free copy of my book The Executive Leap
The webinar will be a 3-hour program hosted on Zoom and conducted 1.5-hours per day over a two-day period with a chat box for live questions and answers.
Day 1 will cover the following information:
- FAB Worksheet and Summary with full explanation and discussion
- Trick and Trap Interview questions discussed with role playing
- Resume Hacks to avoid the 6-second glance and get your resume read in its entirety
- Interview Strategies –Part 1 – How to begin positioning yourself as the #1 must hire
- Throwing the first punch interview strategy
Day 2 will cover the following information:
- Interview Strategies –Part 2
- 1st Date Pre-Close
- Tiffany Close™
- Final Close
- Post Interview Strategies that can make or break you
- Top 5 Trick and Trap Interview Questions and best way to answer
- Optimizing LinkedIn profile and Social Media
In addition, receive the following information FREE when you sign up:
- Resume Maps ©
- Additional 20 Trick & Trap Interview Questions to include scripts on best way to answer
- 30 Minute Consultation with Mike Sudermann
1:1 Strategic Advisor Program
Why settle for the national average 12% increase in compensation? Executives that have worked with Mike are earning more than double or triple the national average in compensation?
The 1:1 Strategic Advisor Program is a comprehensive, customized program for discerning executives who want only the best. Mike and his Executive Leap team will be your Strategic Search Partners and Advisors for the duration of this program and longer if you so desire.
Here is what you get:
Mike will work with you to customize your job search strategy to include:
- Full access to Mike and his world class Executive Leap Team – our team can provide leadership advising, legal (predominantly for agreements), transition out of an organization and more.
- Full access to Mike Sudermann’s world class Executive Leap team—includes attorney and executive leadership advisor who can provide minimal legal advice on all agreements, leadership advising and much more…
- Your Resume will be re-tooled to maximize readability
- Bio will be built or re-tooled (Functional Resume) for networking purposes
- Leadership Assessment and Advising Session with Dave Baker
- Customized LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- FAB Worksheet and Summary Advising Session
- Strategic Executive Marketing Plan
- Strategic Executive Marketing Implementation specifically done by Mike. This includes your identification of up to 50 companies with Mike marketing to these companies hiring managers directly and confidentially on your behalf.
- Strategic Interview Sessions for each type of Interview (Telephone, Video and Face-to-Face)
- Scheduled weekly strategy follow-up and advising sessions (30 min)
- Real Time Strategies for pending interviews
- Scheduled weekly strategy follow-up and advising session
- Job Offer Negotiation Advising
- On call 5 days a week 8 am to 8 pm ET
- Free copy of my book The Executive Leap
- Zoom / Video Advising 1 hour per week
(Program is 3-4 months long and afterwards the executive can participate in a weekly 30 minute Mastermind conference. Full details available by contacting Mike Sudermann at 844-789-LEAP)
What I found refreshing, and a key differentiator working with Mike, was his engagement and genuine interest in me. He took the time to understand my background and what I was looking for in my next career. Throughout the process, we met regularly. He coached me prior to each interview, followed up afterward to provide feedback based on how things went, and finally was a motivator to trust in the process. Through our partnership, I was successful in finding a new opportunity that exceeded my expectations. I did not settle and three months into my new role, I could not be happier. Thanks Mike for your thought leadership and commitment to my personal development.”
VP Strategic Sourcing Procurement, Fortune 25 Healthcare Company
Mike, purchased Executive Leap~ love it! The scenarios resonate well with my current situation. 20+ years management experience, educated, certified, outcome driven, people focused always. In pursuit of Executive Director Leadership leap! Thank you, your book is motivating!"
Judy Johnson-Kinlaw MA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CPM
Enterprise Strategic Program Professional/span>
Mike, (i) purchased The Executive Leap~ love it! The scenarios resonate well with my current situation. 20+ years management experience, educated, certified, outcome driven, people focused always. In pursuit of Executive Director Leadership leap! Thank you, your book is motivating!"